Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, founded July 4, 2007.

I've decided to start this blog on Value Investing based on a recent informal interview with Mohnish Pabrai of Pabrai Investment Funds. I'm currently a second-year, part-time MBA student at the Anderson School of Management at UCLA. I also work full-time for a top 5 consulting firm and am a licensed California attorney.


My investment style is shamelessly stolen from Ben Graham, Warren Buffet, Joel Greenblatt and Mohnish Pabrai. In this blog, I shall reflect on my own views of their investing philosophy and hopefully pay homage to these great investors. I also will discuss MBA school, applied statistics, economics and anything else that interests me.

I hope readers enjoy the blog and I encourage you to review the materials contain herein, and welcome comments, suggestions or other associated feedback.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Lestyk
UCLA Anderson, Class of 2009

sooper.kurgan@gmail.com

No comments: